Saturday, November 6, 2010

Project Update

I've been trying to nail down some basics about my project such as colors and what not. Im starting a floor plan on floorplanner.com and hoping to have it done to bring to class with me on Monday. Ive been thinking a lot about the exhibit itself as far as content. Originally I was going to focus on the major wars of the United States such as the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam and then Iraq/Desert Storm. My only fear is that it would be a lot of content for a 2,000 sq. foot area. I think Im going to really work on my floor plan and see what kind of artifacts I can find within the next couple of days to really be able to make a decision. I figure if I decide it is too much content then I can stick to just WWII and the Code talkers since Im sure there is a very large amount of objects and information about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment